Friday, March 26, 2010

I Heart Faces: Fix-It-Friday #48

It is FIF over at I Heart Faces and this is the beautiful picture we were assigned to edit!

Here is the original:



Here is my first edit:



I sharpened the whole image lightly, and also sharpened the eyes. I ran my favorite PW action: boost. I ran a seventies action at something like a 45%. I warmed the picture up a little and then I added a texture I got from deviantART and another texture from the same person over there.

 Now for my second edit:


I ran a PW B&W on my first edit and that was it!

Head on over to I Heart Faces to download this picture and play with it, or just to check out other people's entries! Have a wonderful weekend. (:

1 comments:

Preach and Heal said...

We recently got a new camera. I actually have to watch a cd before I can even figure out how to use it. They are so complicated with all the different functions these days! :-)

Post a Comment

I hearttt your comments. Like a lot. So please comment!