Thursday, February 25, 2010

Musical Texture.

This afternoon, I decided to download some textures and play around with them. I had previously downloaded Jodie Friedman's FREE texture applicator which is super amazing and if you, like me, had never used textures before, you will love this! It takes you step by step, pretty much! So, I downloaded two textures for this picture, both from deviantART. One was just a music texture and the other one was called Vintage Musk.

Here is my picture:

 

I'm pretty sure it looks overdone. But I was just playing with those specific textures and wanted to see what I could get. I think my smile also looks pretty posed in this picture and I don't exactly love super posed smiles. I like the natural, carefree, REAL smiles. 

On another note (bwahaha), we are facing a cold front or however you are supposed to say that. So, we are getting a lot of rain! I loveee rain and I am fascinated by the fact that it has rained pretty much all day today. Even though that is a pretty typical Costa Rican day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I hearttt your comments. Like a lot. So please comment!