Friday, February 5, 2010

Of Friendship and Love. ♥

I personally think that February is one of the best months. Ever.
I mean, what could possibly be better than friendship and love? Yes, you’re right, NOTHING! I mean like it’s a Fruit of the Spirit and it’s mentioned all over the Bible. What else could you want?

Lately, I’ve been writing reports about the Boston Tea Party and John the Baptist, reading books about girls who find love in Italy, solving multi-step equations, drawing maps with tectonic plates, and not taking many pictures.
I know, terrible!

So since I’ve been such a terrible, terrible person, I will show you a pretty picture. Hehe.


I absolutely love this picture. The old vintage-ish feel to it is just amazing.

I thought I’d tell you some random facts about Valentine’s Day:
  • Women buy 85% of all Valentine’s.
  • In the Middle Ages, young men and women drew names from a bowl to see who their valentines would be. They would wear these names on their sleeves for one week. To wear your heart on your sleeve now means that it is easy for other people to know how you are feeling.
  • The Italian city of Verona, where Shakespeare's lovers Romeo and Juliet lived, receives about 1,000 letters addressed to Juliet every Valentine's Day.
 (Head on over to St. Valentine's Day to see the rest of these fun facts.)


      0 comments:

      Post a Comment

      I hearttt your comments. Like a lot. So please comment!