Wednesday, April 21, 2010

TWLOHA. ♥

TWLOHA stands for To Write Love On Her Arms. This is like an awesome cause for helping people with suicide issues, and other stuff like that. I'm not good at explaining so head on over there. Today was like TWLOHA day. But I think they have a couple a year or something like that. But today was one of them. And it was awesome because a big part of my very small (60 ish people) had LOVE written on their arms. It was pretty cool, to me at least. You should totally become a fan on Facebook. Or follow them on Twitter.
But today you remember all those people who have committed suicide, all those who have killed themselves because they didn't feel LOVED. (These TWLOHA people do more awesome stuff {which is why you should go check them out!} but the suicide part is what really stands out.) So, go tell someone you love them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I hearttt your comments. Like a lot. So please comment!