Friday, June 25, 2010

I Heart Faces: Fix-It-Friday #60

This Friday (like every Friday) I Heart Faces is hosting Fix-It-Friday! I'm so excited. Except for the fact that the other computer crashed and I totally lost Photoshop. But I'll get past that. So I had to settle for Picnik. And I have to say for me to be editing with Picnik, I really like the result. No offense to Picnik, I've just never been good with them. ANYHOW.

Here is the original picture taken by Susan Keller who is a contributor on I Heart Faces and an amazing photographer OF COURSE.


Then here is my edit. And DON'T ask me what I did because I have no clue. I just know that cross-process is my new favorite effect. (:


I'm totally loving the sun flare. And how cool it looks with his shirt.

Head on over to join the photo editing fun over at I Heart Faces!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I hearttt your comments. Like a lot. So please comment!