Monday, June 21, 2010

I Heart Faces : Week 25 - Celebrating Teens

Oh goodness. Sorry, blog. I have abandoned you. But now I'm on summer vacation and I can get back to blogging and participating in I Heart Faces, which is what I'm posting about right now.

This week at I Heart Faces is all about celebrating teens!  It's pretty exciting because I'm a teen myself! My picture is of one of my friends, P.


 She's a cutie! Now head on over to I Heart Faces to check out all the other teens being featured on there.

Have a good day!


3 comments:

Marinda said...

What a fun shot! Loving the subtle sun flare in the image.

'T' said...

my oldest does this exact face, too cute. good luck!

FootPrints said...

love the face. beautiful eyes!

Post a Comment

I hearttt your comments. Like a lot. So please comment!