Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year.

Have a wonderful 2010!

1. What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before?
Went to Cartagena, Colombia


2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
No and no...


3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes! Vale was born!!!


4. Did anyone close to you die?
No!

5. What countries did you visit?
Colombia, Venezeula, United States, Costa Rica, Panama


6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
... idk


7. What dates from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
April 7, went on furlough. August 31, returned from furlough.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Living.

9. What was your biggest failure?
Probably a lot of things.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Uh no.

11. What was the best thing you bought?
My black boots. yes, i love them.

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?


The awesome people who listened to me through everything. Like Mr. IDC

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
#5


14. Where did most of your money go?
Considering I have no money, nowhere.


15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Everything. I'm the type that gets really, really, really excited about everything.


16. What song will always remind you of 2009?
From Where You Are - Lifehouse


17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder?
Sadder
b) thinner or fatter?
Fatter!
c) richer or poorer?
Never been rich, never been poor, never had money, so none of the above!

18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Shared my Father with more people.


19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Studying, jk. Arguing.


20. How did you spend Christmas?
With some awesome people from my church. And at Mr. IDC's house.


21. Did you fall in love in 2009?
Not really.


22. What was your favorite TV program?
Anything Food Network I don't watch very much of anything else.


23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
No, I try hard not to "hate" people.

24. What was the best book you read?
Prodigal Daughter by Patricia Davids.


25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
I have pretty much, absolutely no rhythm.


26. What did you want and get?
Joy.

27. What did you want and not get?
Ha. A lot of stuff.


28. What was your favorite film of this year?
Hmmm. IDK.

29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
 I ate pizza with my family. (I was in Venezuela and hadn't eaten pizza in months believe me I was happyyy.) And I was 13.

30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Not spending so much time away from home. Wherever that is. :)

31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
Whatever I find that matches and looks decent. Yepp.


32. What kept you sane?
The love of my Father.


33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Not much of a celebrity fan.


34. What political issue stirred you the most?
Don't let political issues "stir" me.


35. Who did you miss?
Half the world! All my friends all across the globe.


36. Who was the best new person you met?
Arkkkk!


37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009.
It takes love to let go. 

38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.

I love you I've loved you all along, I miss you been far away for far too long.



1 comments:

Luis Diego & Kristina Sánchez said...

Hey Grace! Spanks for the tip to your blog. How fun to see all the shots and thoughts that flow from you. When did you start? I am editing mine at this moment with allthe bloppers I put in English hahahaha, take care of yourself.

Post a Comment

I hearttt your comments. Like a lot. So please comment!