Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Uno.

So, this is my first blog entry. I've never tried blogging before, but since I like going on and on about everything , I'm pretty sure I'll like it. I am just an average girl living an average life. I love to smile. I enjoy finding pleasure in the minimal things. Bumblebees are my favorite, since I am a lover of everything yellow and black. I am a follower of Christ and my family and I are serving Him in a different country. My first language is Spanish, but English is my "first and a half." (: I love taking pictures and I am going to try to display some of these on here since this is what my blog is for. Below is just a picture I took on Wednesday of some random and cute flowers. It is not edited, but I like this picture.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I hearttt your comments. Like a lot. So please comment!