Monday, December 28, 2009

Three.

I cannot believe there are just three days left in this year.
I have accomplished so many things this year and have so many more to accomplish in the next.
Through the hardships and the trials, through the laughter and the smiles, through the loving moments and the tearful moments, through all of those He was faithful this year. Thank you, Father. :)
But now as the year comes to an end I can think of a million things that have happened this year.
I have a million things to be thankful for.
I changed a lot this year.
I think this year I became more shy. I used to be wayyy extroverted and loud and silly.
And don't get me wrong I am still loud and silly, but now not AS much.
And maybe that's a good thing.
I am hard-headed. Very very stubborn.
I think I loosened up on that a little bit this year, too.
I learned patience (I still have a lot to learn when it comes to that.)
And I learned love. The love of my life. The love that I am growing more and more in each and everyday. A love above all other loves.
So as you finish off this year, whether it was a tough year or a happy year, thank the Lord for pulling you through.
Thank Him for the things he taught you this year, and for the things you have yet to learn.
Thank Him for His never ending love and patience.

Have a blessed New Year. And may you find joy in Him this next year. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I hearttt your comments. Like a lot. So please comment!