Tuesday, December 22, 2009

You Capture - Holiday Decor

So this is my first time trying the You Capture thing over here.
This week it is all about Holiday Decor.
Here is a cute snowman on our Christmas tree.
It's a bit blurry, sorry about that. 


                      
I love Christmas and everything that comes with it. I love celebrating the birth of Christ and I love the joy found in Christmas. I love the decorations and I love how every country is different. I love how Christmas unites families.

 Have yourself a merry little Christmas. :)



Photobucket

1 comments:

Alice said...

he's very cute. i love these old-style glass ornaments - so festive!

my pictures are posted, too. feel free to come on over and visit anytime :O).

Post a Comment

I hearttt your comments. Like a lot. So please comment!