Saturday, January 16, 2010

Beauty.

It’s been a while… sorta. But anyhoo.

I’ve been pretty busy lately. School started on Monday and what with taking two different curriculums it gets busy. I have to take a Costa Rican Spanish curriculum and North American curriculum. So that way when I graduate from high school I can go to college in Latin America or North America.
Yeah. It gets confusing. The most confusingest part is that I haven’t passed sixth grade yet. Haha. It’s all a mess that you really don’t care about. But I’m in eighth grade on the North American curriculum.

That has nothing to do with beauty. But I had to explain why I was so busy and hadn’t blogged.

Now for the beauty.


This is a prettiful flower.
I blurred the background so that I could get just the flower in focus.
My brother likes it. I’m not sure what I think yet.
Other than I love yellow things. :)

I’m glad the weekend is here and I can be lazy and enjoy the sunny days.
We have some good wind and sunshine over on our side of the world. And we are in the 70s. We recently had a cold front, though. Everybody was FREEZING and it was only in the low 60s. Yes. For real.

Have a wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I hearttt your comments. Like a lot. So please comment!