Friday, January 8, 2010

I Heart Faces: Fix-it-Friday #40

It’s Friday! Time for F-I-F over at I Heart Faces.
Every Friday Angie and Amy post a picture for the participants to play with and enjoy editing.
Since their birthday is coming up very soon, they have a birthday picture today!
I use Photoshop CS3 and I have been recently playing around with actions and things like that, but I haven’t started experimenting with textures yet and I need to do that soon!

Here is the original picture:

4255705851_f1f0f16402
Here is my first edit:

fix it friday 40
I ran a Retro action, I sharpened it a little, and I ran “boost” (yes, I know, I run “boost” on every single edit). I just really love the dark tones it gives to my pictures!

Here is my second edit:

fix it friday 40 2
I made it a bit cooler, I ran “boost”, and sharpened it a little. Sorry for the bad resolution!

Head on over to I Heart Faces to see other people’s amazing entries!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment... I really like your first edit. I love how the green is standing out! Great edit!

Amy @ Marvelous Mommy said...

Great job! I'm learning to use CS3 too!

amyndavid1987(at)yahoo(dot)com

http://mothertobee.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

I hearttt your comments. Like a lot. So please comment!