Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I Heart Faces. Logo contest.

UPDATE: Go check out the winners over at I Heart Faces! My last photo placed as Amy Locurto's favorite photo that didn't make it to the top ten! Very good for it to have been my first time!

This week over at i heart faces they are having a logo photo contest. They have asked the participants to take pictures and include the “i heart faces logo” in a creative way, whether it’s naturally or “photoshopped.” I wasn’t going to enter, because I’ve never entered an i heart faces contest before, but after seeing everybody else’s entries I thought I might be able to enter too! The first two were taken yesterday and the last were taken today! I know very last minute. So, I bribed my brothers into helping me. They weren’t really all that excited but I got some nice shots, anyway.

I have never ever entered into an “i heart faces” contest, but I’ve been following them since around April 2008. I absolutely love them and have learned so much from their site! Thank you so much i heart faces and happy almost-birthday!

My first idea was to just write i heart faces on a piece of paper and see what I could get. Little M was my model for this one. :) Don’t you just love his little almond-shaped eyes?


And this one…


This next picture is both D and M. I had an idea to spell out i heart faces with Lego's. It took me a while to build it right, but I finally did!


This next picture is both D and M again. This time, I don’t think D was all that excited about having M hanging on his neck and intruding in his picture. (Yeah, I thought he didn’t want his picture taken.)


This next one is my last one. :( M was being silly *rolls eyes* (like always). And I got this cute shot of him!


Head on over to i heart faces to see everybody else’s amazing entries!

Oh and thanks to M and D for posing for me.

“I am submitting this photo into the I Heart Faces logo photo contest. By entering, I am granting I Heart Faces LLC permission to consider my photo for use in the marketing and promotion of their website.” 









16 comments:

lynn said...

Great first entry! I love the lego idea. That last one with his tongue sticking out is priceless!

BeckeyZ said...

love the legos logo!!!! Awesome!

wenderful said...

The Lego one is Fantastic!

Anonymous said...

I so love the Lego idea! Very original and looks GREAT! The last shot is my fave! Welcome to the i heart faces craze and good luck!

Kit Womble Photography said...

GREAT idea! Nice job with the legos! The last one with the legos is my favorite :)

Theresa Osenbaugh said...

Legos! Who would have thought about that?! You, obviously! Way to go :) :)

Unknown said...

The legos are great, and I love the photos!

Unknown said...

As a mom to 3 boys, I can't believe I didn't think of Legos! Very cute.

Anonymous said...

Great idea with the legos!!

PumpkinSeed Photography said...

Oh man! I love legos! What a creative idea!! I think the last one is my fav, but great job on all of 'em!

Amarie said...

Great ideas! Love the dark tones of your photos!

Skeller said...

LEGOS!!!!! [slapping forehead - why didn't *I* think about that?!?!?! I'm only stepping on them EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.!)

How sweet of your brothers to be your models. Your contributions (your very first, nonetheless!) are AWESOME! Welcome to the fun :-)

Tezzie said...

...ummm...pretty much what everyone else said about the lego! ;D Awesome idea...and fab pics!

Anonymous said...

The lego idea is great! All your photos are very good. Great job!

Natalie said...

The last lego entry is awesome! I love it! Some fun boys ya got as models! Super cute! Very creative ideas!

Maura said...

I LOVE the lego's!! What a good idea!

Post a Comment

I hearttt your comments. Like a lot. So please comment!