Sunday, January 3, 2010

Panama. The city.

Here are the pictures of the city:

This is a “chiva.” It is a funky bus. It’s painted and they are absolutely gorgeous. Some of the buses are all painted and some just in the front. I couldn’t get a very good picture of the front!

 
This is a Cuna Indian. They handcraft all these wonderful pieces of artwork.


This building was once part of the old Panama city. Now they have made the “old Panama” a place for tourists (and their cameras :D) to enjoy the scenic, rustic, old buildings.


This here is the Panama Channel. There are boats from all over the world (mainly China, South Korea, Chile, among others) that pass this channel. The toll fees for these type of boats start at around $250,000 and go on up from there, but of course it’s much cheaper than having to sail around the tip of South America.

This is Panama for you.
I loved it so much.
And I’m sure the camera did too. :)
I edited all these pictures in Photoshop CS3.
Just some quick edits using PW's action sets.
My favorite being “Boost.”

I hope you enjoyed the pictures of Panama. And you must visit sometime.

Have a wonderful week. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I hearttt your comments. Like a lot. So please comment!