Thursday, January 7, 2010

You Capture – Year in Review.

So today over at I Should Be Folding Laundry Beth is encouraging everyone to post their “Year in Review” pictures for You Capture, the weekly contest which has had a two or three week break.

Here are my “Year in Review” pictures, some you have already seen before.


Then there is this one that you may have already seen.


Then there is this one which I absolutely love of D! The silly camera case was in the way of his face, sorry!


Then we have this one of M in December.


Now M again feeding fish.


Some ancient architecture that you may have seen before.


This picture was taken in August. Somehow, August seems like it was decades ago.

<Digimax D53>

And the last one, before I go on and on forever sharing pictures. This is my dearest V all pretty in pink!



Go over to I Should Be Folding Laundry to see everybody else’s great entries!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Diana Lesjak said...

I agree... August seems a long, long time ago! Great shots...Happy New Year!

Chocolate Girl said...

I sure love the August photo, though!

Bunch of Barrons said...

Those are some great shots...I really love that second one! Great job! :)

Jade @ Tasting Grace said...

Fabulous captures!

Candi said...

i love your photos! your style is beautiful. i hope you have a great 2010!

Anonymous said...

Those are wonderful shots. I really like the skyline shot. It makes me wish I was there. Where I'm assuming it is warm! LOL. Beautiful children always make wonderful subjects. :)

Post a Comment

I hearttt your comments. Like a lot. So please comment!